Friday 14 March 2014

A Good Day.

Well I must say I hope that your day has been as good as mine!
Firstly, off course I woke up to my four gorgeous boys (lovely husband, my awesome 2 boys and the cuddly cat, that's always hungry).
Then the day began, today I managed to finish my collage that I really enjoyed making it was a pleasure and I'm happy with it how it turned out, it's up for sale in my etsy shop so I'm hoping someone will like it enough to want it mixed-media-collage.

I also received the most gorgeous parcel with earrings from one of my favorite shops owned by the lovely Gabriela Pomplova GPyoga I am smitten with them and shall be purchasing more from Gabriela when I can again, the packaging was delightful and hand written card so speacil.

This week I also received another lovely package from my swap partner the lovely Ellie from the wonderful blog feltabulous she had made me the most beautiful brooch I could have hope for plus a lovely bracelet and card, Thank you Ellie :o) I so enjoyed our swap and hope you had fun too xxxx Also thanks Jo from Three Stories High for arranging the swap in the first place, I hope you do another soon.


3 comments:

  1. What gorgeous gifts friend! Oh my! That swap sounded awesome! And your piece that you created just rocks! A job well done again!!! I hope that your weekend is a good one! Take care...Nicole xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish everyone felt the same way as you Nicole xx Hope your having a good weekend xxxx

      Delete
  2. Dear Emma
    It's great when you get days like this one. Those earrings are amazing. I am sure someone out there will snap up your art work too. Thanks for being such a great swap partner. Enjoy the weekend.
    Best wishes
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete